10 reasons why you should visit Hotel Wine Palace
Tbilisi is the capital of wine country. The city of the 16th century is on one span, however, the people of different origins and beliefs could always stay there. The synagogue, mosque, Catholic and Orthodox Churches stand side by side. Every district in old town has its own little story, it is a city full of lives and even though new buildings are overloaded, it still keeps its own look.
The international publications many times have named Tbilisi among the cities you must visit, so if you want to visit Tbilisi and you are looking for a hotel, we have a recommendation for you – you can choose the boutique type art hotel Wine Palace.
10 reasons why you should visit this hotel:
- Location – The center of Tbilisi, near the Sports Palace.
- Artistic value – 33 comfortable, standard and lux type rooms are decorated in high artistic level, all rooms are different, walls are painted manually.
- The hotel has a unique Marani (Georgian wine cellar), where dozen species of Georgian wine are kept. Wine and national dishes tasting are held, here also are bakery and Mayali (open coal-fire).
- The hotel has conference hall for 70 persons equipped with appropriate technology.
- Wireless internet and air conditioning.
- The hotel has an open veranda.
- A bar.
- There is a restaurant that offers breakfast to guests. Also the guests can pre-order Georgian-European dishes made with natural products.
- The hotel's team special hospitality and professionalism.
- It’s possible to organize tours in any corner of Georgia.